Wednesday 17 April 2013

Binary 3

Heyyy againn !!
So next we have c) The conversion between Binary to hexadecimal
(I know this is d on the previous post but this well help you for c )

I found this video. It is showing and explaining how you should do this type of conversion.

 
 
 
Next we have vice vesa. Where we are going to convert hexadecimal back into a binary digit.
 
Okay so I found this example, which I can explain with. Okay so what do we do first. 1) We split our hexadecimal number. For example in this case 5 and F. 2) Then we say what is 5 made of in binary sort of way. 3) Then we take F which is 15 and we do the same thing. 4) Last we put the numbers together and there you go You have your binary number :) Easy right ??
 
 
Last but not least we have the last 2 which don`t really need an explanion. These are decimal to hexadecimal and vice versa. We do these like this :
If a have a deciaml which I want it to be a hexadecimal number, I have to do these steps : I have to convert that number into a binary number and then convert it to a hexadeciaml that way. So we have to use what I explained before.
If a have a hexadecimal number this time to convert it to a decimal we have to do it like this : First you convert it to a binary number and then to a decimal number.
 
So now you even learned about conversions. Feel free to leave any questions for me to respond
 
Bye bye till next time !! :)
Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment